Welcome to The Black Velvet Lounge.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Has She Had Better Sex Than You?

Chances are you're not the best sex partner your wife's ever had. Don't take my word for it — blame 2,000 married ( hussies ) women who admitted it in a survey. Chin up, though. This doesn't mean that you're awful in the sack. Instead, it's the novelty of the experience she had with the other dude that makes her rate it so highly. “Many women register ‘great sex’ as the first time they had an orgasm with a man, or the sex they had the first time they fell in love,” explains sex therapist Tammy Nelson, PhD, author of the forthcoming book The New Monogamy.

“The average woman marries at 26, and it’s usually not to the first guy she fell for.” I'm a woman, and the best sex of my life was with a guy who's currently in jail — in addition to being a giver of orgasms, he was a taker of other people's cars. So I get how it’s possible for a woman's brain to separate great sex from lasting love. It's called "hedonic adaption," which basically means no matter how hot, heavy, or sweaty your connection is, over time it feels more mundane. So even though her mind may occasionally flip back to that dude she picked up at the club during spring break, it doesn't mean she's secretly wishing for a repeat performance. There are a couple reasons for this. One, she knew that guy wasn't the one. I had a crazy physical attraction to the guy I consider my best, but we didn't have much else in common. Also, I'm pretty sure he thought my name was Annabelle … which it's not. Yet that scenario also allowed me to drop my inhibitions.

The thing is, it's not pulling an all-nighter of orgasms that makes a relationship last. "What may seem like ‘maintenance sex’ actually deepens desire and develops into a more connected, meaningful, and fulfilling way to express desire than the up-against-the-wall action that comes from a short-term fling,” Nelson says. Plus, those X-rated memories are airbrushed. The awkward conversations and rap sheet are all forgotten; the squeezing, moaning, handcuffs, and chains are not. If she were to objectively look back at the encounter, she’d likely see that it wasn’t as mind-blowing as she previously thought. If you're looking to inject some novelty in your current relationship to overtake her top spot, try suggesting new positions, sharing fantasies, or asking if she's open to introducing toys. In other words, it doesn't need to be anything drastic … so, please, put away your whipped-cream banana hammock.

Also Read: 6 Ways You’re Ruining Morning Sex We asked women to explain what guys do that turn them off to a.m. sex. Odds are you're guilty of at least one of them.

Posted by Anna Davies | Relationships
    Modern Man

Magazine

2. Likes Lushus2One liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes PinkPearls liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And here exemplifies a major difference between the sexes.
    Most men couldn't care less if she had better than us.
    All we care is that we're sexing her now.
    Kinda like how when women find out dude cheating on them. One of the 1st things a woman has to know is "What This Bitch Look Like".
    When men find out they girl cheating, we couldn't care less how nigga she fuckin look. All we care about is that he aint nobody we we have any kind of personal relationship with: Ala relative, friend, neighbor.

Post Thanks / Like
    agree with steel

Also for man, best sex for us is when the woman behaves like a nasty whore in bed.

Last edited by Lord_nikon; 10-20-2017 at 09:17 PM.

7. Likes SteelCool, PinkPearls, MR. FURLY, HoneyDew liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    3 Rituals Couples Who Are Still Passionate About Each Other Do Daily

By Todd Creager for YourTango.com

September 1, 2017

Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, and funerals are rituals that make us slow down and have deeper, more profound life experiences. They help us celebrate the good times and heal from the bad times.

In marriage, we also need rituals to deal with trying times and to increase the passion and aliveness in your intimate relationship.

The rituals I am about to discuss are best done on a daily or at least almost daily basis:

1. Before you get started on your busy day, cuddle in bed.

Even if you have a baby who is crying; after you attend to the baby, take 30 seconds to a minute (or more) to touch and hold your partner. Starting your day like this really sets the tone of your intimate relationship.

2. Pause at least a few times during your workday to text or call your partner to let them know that you are thinking of them.

You can be humorous, flirtatious, or just plain interested in what is happening in your partner's world. Then, get back to work if need be.

MORE:*5 Ways To Save Your Sex Life—When NOTHING Seems To Turn You On Anymore

3. Have a 10-minute "feelings" talk every day or evening.

During these 10 minutes, your focus is on each other's inner experiences rather than each other's to-do list. This is not a time to make plans. You can do that in the 11th minute if you really need to. These 10 minutes can be used to explore the

pain that either person may be experiencing or the pleasant feelings as well.

I have helped many couples develop and commit to these rituals that have transformed their relationship, even couples who have been stuck for years or decades.

Seemingly miraculous things happen between a couple when new, positive behavior patterns are developed. Why not your relationship?

Todd Creager is an expert in relationships. For over 30 years, he has worked as a relationship therapist, specializing in marriage, sex, and couples counseling.

Da Apple is Rotten, Blocks are Gritty, & The Ave is Guappin'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best Sex?!?!

The best sex for men is NEW pussy!!!

Yeah, I said it...
    No one ASKS you, *HOW* you got your $Dollar$.. They ask you, Do You HAVE IT?!?!

11. Likes $AVAG3 (2oneF!F), SteelCool liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Men don't concern themselves with such frivolity. I mean, we'll consider a woman's sexual history (You have to in these times) but getting snared into comparing yourself to someone in her past is dangerous...

...and feminine.

13. Likes Lenox, PinkPearls, Panther Noir, SteelCool liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Best Sex?!?!

Yeah, I said it...

15. Likes Lenox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, I thought she meant connecting on a deeper level than her man, not with another man. But then she didn't

17. Likes JNph liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCool View Post
    And here exemplifies a major difference between the sexes.
    Most men couldn't care less if she had better than us.
    All we care is that we're sexing her now.
    Kinda like how when women find out dude cheating on them. One of the 1st things a woman has to know is "What This Bitch Look Like".
    When men find out they girl cheating, we couldn't care less how nigga she fuckin look. All we care about is that he aint nobody we we have any kind of personal relationship with: Ala relative, friend, neighbor.

All we care about is that he aint nobody we we have any kind of personal relationship with: Ala relative, friend, neighbor.

I've heard of that from men.

19. Likes Lenox, SteelCool liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best Sex?!?!

Yeah, I said it...

21. Likes SteelCool, Lenox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm being tested right now in ways I would have never dreamed in regards to my views on sex and how big
    a part it should play in your dealings/relationships with a man. lol

best sex...have mercy
    was yearssssssssssssssssssss ago...lol

23. Likes SteelCool, PinkPearls, Lenox, SCBeauty77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushus2One View Post
    I'm being tested right now in ways I would have never dreamed in regards to my views on sex and how big
    a part it should play in your dealings/relationships with a man. lol

best sex...have mercy
    was yearssssssssssssssssssss ago...lol
    Aww Ms. Lush LOL.

25. Likes Lushus2One liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best Sex?!?!

Yeah, I said it...

27. Likes Lenox, Panther Noir liked this post

Thread Information